Comprehensive Cover For Your Vehicle
Your vehicle is one of the most prized assets. With the NICO Motor Insurance cover, your vehicle is protected against any unforeseen circumstances. These may be accidental loss of or damage to the Insured vehicle and indemnity against all sums legally liable to pay third parties for bodily injury, death and property damage. This policy ensures you to get back in driver’s seat quickly, no matter what happens to your vehicle.
What does the Policy Cover?
Comprehensive Motor Policy:
Loss Or Damage To Your Vehicle – Provides cover for any loss or damage to your vehicle or the accessories due to:
- Natural Calamities – Fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost landslide, rock slide.
- Man-made Calamities – Burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, accident by external means, terrorist activity, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift elevator or air.
- Third Party Legal Liability – Provides cover for the insured against all sums including claimant’s costs and expenses which the Insured shall become legally liable to pay in respect of:
• Injury of a person • Death of a person • Damage caused to the property
Full Third Party Motor Policy
Full Third Party Motor Policy – Provides cover for the insured against all sums including claimant’s costs and expenses which the Insured shall become legally liable to pay in respect of:
• Injury of a person
• Death of a person
• Damage caused to the property
Third Party Liability Limits
- Injury/ death per person
- Injury/ death per event
- Property damage per event
All these have K300,000 Combined Liability Limits
- Personal Accident Cover
- Medical Expenses Refund
- Funeral Expenses Refund
- Audio Equipment Cover
- Protection and Wreckage Removal
- Discount of 10% will apply for vehicles fitted with a tracking device
- Territorial Extension Cover for SADC & COMESA countries
No Claim Discount (NCD) - Comprehensive Covers Only
As an incentive for you to drive carefully, if no claim is made or pending during the preceding year(s), you get a discount.
|Period of Insurance||% of Discount on Own Damage Premium|
|Preceding 2 consecutive years||25|
|Preceding 3 consecutive years||40|
|Preceding 4 consecutive years||60|
|Preceding 5 consecutive years||65|
The amount is required to pay as a contribution towards the cost of a claim, with the insurer covering the remaining amount. The Excess amount payable is as follows;
- 10% minimum K500 each claim – all other losses
- 15% minimum K500 each and claim for theft of vehicle without anti-theft device fitted
- Additional excess for inexperienced driver (license under 1 year) and underage (under 21 years) 5% each and every loss minimum K500
You can trust NICO Insurance to get you back in the driver’s seat quickly. We provide you with not only comprehensive insurance, but also comprehensive assistance whenever you need it.